You were educated to understand your existence in fragments. Now you can not see the big picture.
But the battle is not lost. You can train yourself to understand the unseen forces that connect everything.
Then, you can apply those insights to build systems to live much better.
Your desires will not determine your life outcomes, your systems will.
- "You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems." - James Clear.
- 94% of business problems belong to the systems in place, according to Dr. W. Edwards Deming.
This is why we:
1) Curate the best content related to how to live better.
2) Then, we systematize it in a simple, yet powerful, template in Notion.
3) Finally, we stylize the template in a unique way so that you can actually want to use it.
We engineer thoughtful systems for a better life.
Systems that will help you to:
1) Expand your understanding of your life and take tangible actions to improve it.
2) Organize and centralize your life to be more productive.
3) Develop continuous improvement processes.
Discover new ways to improve your life.
Built with Notion.
Who is behind Systemic Eye?
Hello! I'm Miguel Arrazola, an industrial engineer passionate about engineering thoughtful systems for a better life.
For the last 11 years, I have devoted my career to continuous improvement, operations, customer success and sales, working with 23 countries for companies like these:
I hope you find Systemic Eye valuable!