May 24, 2021
- Life is full of options and noise. By applying the best systems, you can focus on what truly add value to your life.
- Your life is packed with options. It's easy to forget what really matters to you and focus on doing it.
- Right processes will produce right outcomes. Simple yet powerful system to manage your time based on what you really care about.
- Simple design (no noise):
- Understand more about yourself, monitor your performance and review your life, without overwhelming yourself:
- Redefine who are you and where do you want to go:
- Use the proven OGSM framework to have a clear plan to achieve your goals:
- Don't let your success to chance, keep a personal review habit to improve constantly:
- Use your time wisely by putting your events in a calendar, prioritizing them with an Eisenhower Matrix or just looking at the raw data:
- Goodbye to non-value added activities. Understand the links between your events and your plan:
- Quick notes to avoid missing fast tasks and chores:
- This is just the beginning of a new mindset, you will have a place to expand your system further:
- Keep redefining yourself. Update this system constantly.
- Filter your events by habits to visualize your progress.
- Type down everything. As the Chinese proverb says "the faintest ink is more powerful than the strongest memory".
- Focus on your goals, instead of your system.
- Overspend time planning your calendar.