July 13, 2021
- “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers." - Voltaire.
- Lack of mental exercise decrease your reasoning ability.
- Question yourself and articulate your thoughts (even if you do not get to an answer).
- 45 questions to ask yourself before you die (I will keep uploading new interesting questions in the future).
- Keep adding new questions.
- Articulate your thoughts for each question, even if you do not have an answer.
- Add a date to your responses to track how your opinion changes over time.
- Duplicate this template to your Notion workspace, but do not schedule a time to think about these questions.
- Overprepare your answers and never write down your thoughts.